Alpaca talk series

To help flesh out the ‘algorithmic pattern’ theme, I’m putting together a series of online talks. Full details to follow, but I’ll add the dates below as they’re confirmed so that you can mark your diaries!

If you view this on the website (rather than an email update) you should see the dates/times in your local timezone.

update Info is now online here: Events – Alpaca

4 Likes

Thanks for putting together these talks, Alex! I’m very excited about all of them.

Will the talks be recorded? It would be great to be able to catch up in case some of us can’t make it. Thanks!

Yes that’s the plan! I will need to clear it with the speakers, but with the practicalities of timezones it makes sense to record and share where possible.

On the topic of timezones, please note that the Konnakol session with Manjunath B C is at a different time to the others.

1 Like

Our first talk, from Laura @devendorf exploring algorithmic patterns in weaves, starts in six hours! We’ll have professionally made live captions.

Full info and links to the stream here:

2 Likes

Thank you for organising this inspiring talk!
I heard that you, Alex, suggested a thread for people to post their creations with adaCAD? Is it something you are still considering?

Thanks
Kavi

Thanks for the nudge @kavi, here’s a thread → Weaving algorithmic patterns with AdaCad

1 Like